10 Best Ways To Stop Hair Loss And Regain New Hair Volume
Losing your hair is no laughing matter. When it comes to hair loss and regaining new hair volume, the most important thing is to take action early and not wait till you start balding.
On average, a normal person can lose up from 50 strands to 100 strands of hair each day. But things become serious when you lose more than that amount, especially when our hair only grows about one inch every four to eight weeks.
There are plenty of hair loss treatments in the market now. Not all solutions are effective which is why you should do some research to see if it will be effective for you before using it. If you are serious about stemming hair loss and regrowing new hair, then you need to make use of the information here to help yourself.
How to Stop Hair loss ?
- Use herbs like saw palmetto and pygeum as they can inhibit the activity of DHT.
- Eat foods that are high in biotin because biotin can promote healthy hair follicles.
- Reduce stress because too much pressure and strains can lead to hair loss.
- Drink green tea as it contains a powerful antioxidant that can help you deal with DHT.
- Massage your scalp daily with a hair thinning lotion.
- Sleep at least 8 hours each day to get enough rest for healthy hair reproduction.
- Limit the use of hair care products like dyes or shampoos that contain sulfate.
- Try out pharmaceutical treatment like Minoxidil.
- Avoid ingredients like Propecia because it can cause side effects.
- Do not rinse your hair with hot water as it can cause follicles breakages.
And now, I want to share with you an all-natural, dermatologist-formulated solution to help slow thinning hair in both men and women. This wonderful hair loss remedy helps stop hair loss and stimulates healthy hair growth so you can grow new hair naturally.
If you’re tired of thinning hair and are still looking for the best hair loss product on the market today, then you need to check this out. It’s one of the safest and most powerful natural anti-DHT hair loss solutions available, and it is a natural alternative to pharmaceutical hair loss treatment products.